We will clean your carpets, chairs, armchairs and sofas by following in detail the next 10 steps:
Upholstery and carpet inspection
Our team will inspect the upholstery and carpets and take the necessary pre-cautions to protect the adjacent areas in order to avoid accidental damage.
Dry – vacuuming
We will remove as much as possible the dust and dry soil from the upholstery and carpets by using a vacuum.
Our team will pre-spray the upholstery and carpets marks to remove the marks which are not permanent.
The upholstery and carpets surface will be pre-sprayed with a cleaning solution to break down the soiled areas.
The upholstery and carpets will be pre-groomed for a thorough dispersal of the cleaning solution.
After the soil has been loosened our team will extract the water using a professional extraction machine. By doing so we make sure that the area is almost dry to touch and avoid furniture damage as a result of not extracting the water with a professional extraction machine. We will use a neutralizer solution in this step to ensure that the upholstery and carpets are pH balanced.
Our team will inspect the upholstery and carpets to be sure that there are no further spots which may require treatment. If so, our team will repeat the process until all the non-permanent spots are removed.
Our team will groom the upholstery and carpets in order to ensure a professional finish.
Our team will use a powerful fan in order to speed up the drying process.
Our team will inspect the upholstery and carpets together with the client in order to fully confirm the job completion.
- Please note that not all the stains are removed during the carpet cleaning process (urine, dye, glue or adhesive, wood stains, tannin, red wine stains on woven carpets)
- Depending on the type of carpet and the type of stain our team will advise you once on site if the stain can be either removed entirely, partially or if it cannot be removed.
- Fixings, poor carpet fixings may increase the risk of carpet shrinkage
- Seams, poorly jointed seams may split during cleaning through water or heat.
- Backings, the type of backing may influence the method of cleaning. Some backings are prone to shrinkage.
For prices and availability check use the Book a service button